Welcome! This is the homepage of the Students’ Law Society, the student government overseeing academic and social affairs at the University of Toronto Faculty of Law.
The Students’ Law Society (SLS) endeavours to ensure our Members have a fulfilling social, academic and professional experience at the University of Toronto Faculty of Law, through:
(1) responsive, transparent advocacy; and
(2) inclusive, accessible community building.
Learn more about the SLS by clicking on the following:
- Learn more about what the SLS does.
- Meet our Executive and Officers
- Learn more about our Student Affairs and Governance and Social Affairs
- Follow current SLS News and Events
- Find out about upcoming SLS Events
- Provide feedback on a recent SLS Event
- Read about the experiences of the recent SLS Fellows
- Check out a list of links we think are necessary and useful to a successful UTLaw school experience!