SLS is pleased to announce a new centralized calendar for Faculty of Law student events and clubs. It is available for viewing at http://goo.gl/Y4XR79. It will be a great resource for clubs to schedule events and for students to find out when things are going on.
You can also add the calendar on your device of choice (smart phone, tablet, laptop, etc.) by following the instructions below:
- Google Calendar: To add the calendar to your Google account, go to calendar.google.com and click on the arrow beside “Other Calendars”, then click “Add by URL” and paste in this URL: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/slssocial2014%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- Android phones: once you have subscribed on Google Calendar, you can sync it to your Android phone by selecting it under Calendar app Menu->Calendars to Display
- Apple Calendars/iCal: Open the Calendar app on your Mac, on the menu click “File”, then “New Calendar Subscription” (on older versions of iCal this will be under “Calendar”->”Subscribe”), then paste the URL : https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/slssocial2014%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- iPhone/iPad: Navigate to this page and click the link to the calendar url: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/slssocial2014%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- Outlook: Download the calendar file at https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/slssocial2014%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics and then open the downloaded file in Outlook (if it does not automatically open, right click the downloaded file and then click “Open With” then select Outlook
If you would like your club event to be added to the calendar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org