1. SLS Candidates Debate – TODAY March 16th 12:30-2:00PM (VC 101)
Following speeches, candidates running for the contested position of SLS President will participate in a debate moderated by CRO Andrew Hotke from 12:30-2:00pm in VC 101. Questions can be e-mailed in advance to Andrew.email@example.com.
2. SLS Elections – Voting March 17th to 19th 12:30-2:00PM
The SLS is running elections for the following positions in 2015-2016:
- Executive: President, VP Social Affairs*, VP StAG*
- Social Affairs: 2L rep* (3 positions); 3L rep* (3 positions)
- Student Affairs and Governance: 2L rep (4 positions); 3L rep (4 positions)
* Marks positions that have been acclaimed. Candidates will be subject to a yes/no vote.
Voting will take place outside the Reading Room in Birge Carnegie on March 17-19 from 12:30-2:00 PM. Please bring your UofT student ID card.
Who Do I Vote For? Students entering 2L or the second year of a four-year program are eligible to vote for 2L reps. Students entering 3L or the third or fourth year of a four-year program are eligible to vote for 3L reps. All students are eligible to vote for Executive positions.
**Please refer to the e-mail sent out last Thursday for Candidate blurbs**
Graduating Students will be able to vote for 4 additional awards: Valedictorian, a Professor to make a Hail & Farewell speech at the ceremony, a Teaching Award and a Student Leadership Award.
See you at the polls!
3. OLSMHI and SLS present: RECESS!
Recess in the ’90s – how fun was that? Come play TODAY @ 1:30-3:30 pm in the Student Lounge. Throwback pizza party with games, painting station, music, melt beads, general silliness. See you there!
4. Call to the Bar
The SLS invites you to continue the St. Paddy’s celebrations! Please join us at 10pm this Thursday, March 19 at Pogue Mahone (777 Bay Street) for some drinks and a good time. Come early to grab a green beer! The bar closes at 1am. Sláinte!