1. UT Law Strike Accommodations
Please fill out this Google doc to indicate any accommodation that has already been provided and/or any accommodation that you may be still seeking.
2. U of T Law Clothing Sale
Don’t forget that the clothing sale is ending! We have extended the deadline a day, so get your orders in by5:00 pm on Tuesday, March 24th. Here are the instructions again:
1. Go to the following website:http://directsportsapparel.com/UofT_law
2. Enter the password: Falconer
3. Browse through all the items on offer.
4. Create an account, keep items in your cart and pay all at once through their secure payment system.
5. At the checkout page, enter any postal code. After that you will be prompted to select “Central Selection Pick-Up FREE”.
That’s it! We expect delivery in the first half of April. The SLS will then organize pick-up times where you can come by and pick up your clothing.
3. Student Group Winter Funding Reimbursement
Receipts for SLS approved expenses from the winter semester are due on Monday, March 30th at 5:00pm in the folder next to the SLS office door in Flavelle. Please indicate on the form if any approved funding requests for your student group were not used. Reimbursement forms can be found here.
4. Call to the Bar
Pub night this week is at Foxes Den (1075 Bay St). Please come join us for drinks and a good time for the last pub night before exams. There will be an end of year pub night on April 23rd at Sneaky Dees.