The SLS is thrilled to welcome all 1Ls and returning upper year students. We hope you’ve enjoyed your summers and are excited for the new school year.
2) New SLS Members
The SLS is proud to announce several new members for the 2015-2016 school year:
- Treasurers: Vidushi Hora (returning) and Jackson Huang;
- Equity Officers: Madeeha Hashmi and Adam Wheeler;
- Chief Returning Officers: Chris Wong and Sam Greene;
- Directors of Communications (returning): Natasha Chin and Kailey Sutton;
- and Social and StAG reps for each year!
3) Clubs Fair – September 16, 2015
The diversity of our clubs is one of the things that makes our law school great. Learn how you can get involved at the Clubs Fair on Wednesday, September 16 at 12:30pm in the Hart House Great Hall.
4) Finances – New process for cheque requisition
The SLS has implemented a new process to make getting cheques out to you faster and easier. To be reimbursed for any expenses approved by the SLS, simply scan the copies of the SLS reimbursement form and receipts, and email them to the SLS at email@example.com. All pertinent SLS documents can be found here, and there is easy access to scanners in Pratt Library.
5) SLS Online!
6) Call to the Bar
The SLS invites you to join us for the first regular pub night of the year at Sneaky Dees at 431 College Street, starting at 10pm this Thursday, September 10th. Come join us for drinks and a good time to kick off the new school year!